PASS (UK) Ltd. are very happy to announce the launch of our new look Asbestos Sample Testing Kits. We have been providing Asbestos Sample Testing kits for the analysis of asbestos in materials for many years now and have updated them as and when necessary. But this time we have made it as ECO friendly as possible. The sample bags and waste bag are recycled and fully recyclable LDPE as are the 1st class Business Reply Envelopes used for larger orders. We use paper envelopes where possible and the disposable protective gloves biodegradable (Eco best technology biodegradable). The guidance and advice sheet in the new Asbestos Sample Testing Kit has been updated and we plan to add scan-able links to instructional and information videos.
Your Asbestos Sample testing kits contains:
• Pre-labelled sample bag/s
• Sample and client information returns sheet
• FFP3 disposable face dust mask
• Protective disposable biodegradable gloves
• Disposable wipe/s for cleaning tools after sample taking
• A step by step guidance and advice sheet on how to safely take a sample (it may not always be advisable to take samples without adequate knowledge or training. We can offer advice concerning this issue)
• Waste bag for the disposal of the gloves, wipes & face mask
• Postage paid business reply envelope to return the sample/s for analysis and the waste materials bag for disposal.