ASBESTOS TESTING KITS - We Are Accepting Requests For Sample Analysis Until Advised Otherwise.
ORDER KITS HERE
"Order before 3pm (mon-fri) for next day delivery!"
Single sample - £27.60 inc VAT
Each additional sample (purchased at the same time as a single sample) - £12.00 inc VAT
ALL SAMPLE KITS ARE MADE UP WHILST WEARING DISPOSABLE GLOVES & ORINALSAL FACE MASKS. ALL SAMPLE KIT PARTS ARE STORED IN PROTECTIVE CONTAINERS: Christopher Troop - Director
Your Asbestos testing kit will contain:
How our service works
1. After ordering the number of sample analysis required, your kit is posted to you by 1st class Royal Mail. Sample packs ordered by 3.00pm will be dispatched the same day. The charge for the sample kit includes all postage & packaging costs
2. Upon receiving the pack you take the required samples following the guidance & advice sheet information. We do not put and expiry date on your kit, but expect it to be used within 2-3 years.
3. Pack the business postage paid reply envelope with the sample bags, sample & client information sheet and any waste materials and put it in any Royal Mail letter box
4. Upon receiving the business reply envelope from you, we check everything is as required (we may contact you if we require further information) and pass it to the laboratory on the same day.
5. We can’t at the moment guarantee delivery of your analysis report within 24 hours of us receiving your sample, but 97% of the time we achieve by the end of the next day.
6. A report/certificate on the analysis result is issued regardless of whether or not the material contains asbestos
7. If the analysis shows the material you’ve sampled to contain asbestos, an information sheet relevant to your material is also emailed to you
8. Contact us should you require any further help or advice regarding your sample analysis result by using our website contact form, our Facebook page or our advice helpline. Our advice helpline is open between 11:00 & 15:00 Monday to Thursday
9. Leave us a review on our Facebook page.