ASBESTOS TESTING KITS - We are open for business as normal.
ORDER KITS HERE
"Order before 3pm (mon-fri) for next day delivery!"
Single sample - £29.88 inc VAT
Each additional sample (purchased at the same time as a single sample) - £12.60 inc VAT
All sample kits are made up within a COVID-19 safety compliant environment. Disposable gloves and masks are worn whilst handling kits and all kit parts are stored in protective containers.
Christopher Troop - Director
Your Asbestos testing kit will contain:
- Pre-labelled sample bag/s
- Sample and client information returns sheet
- FFP3 disposable face dust mask - Due to shortages caused by the ongoing COVID -19, we are at the moment unable to supply face masks with your sample kit.
- Protective disposable biodegradable gloves
- Disposable wipe/s for cleaning tools after sample taking
- A step by step guidance and advice sheet on how to safely take a sample (it may not always be advisable to take samples without adequate knowledge or training. We can offer advice concerning this issue)
- Waste bag for the disposal of the gloves, wipes, face mask & any packaging
- Postage paid business reply envelope to return the sample/s for analysis and the waste materials bag for disposal
How our service works
1. After ordering the number of sample analysis required, your kit is posted to you by Royal Mail 1st Class Post. Sample packs ordered by 3.00pm will be dispatched the same day. The cost of the sample kit includes the analysis, the laboratory report on analysis and all postage & packaging costs
2. Upon receiving the pack you take the required samples following the guidance & advice sheet information. We do not put and expiry date on your kit, but expect it to be used within 2-3 years.
3. Pack the business postage paid reply envelope with the sample bags, sample & client information sheet and any waste materials and put it in any Royal Mail letter box
4. Upon receiving the business reply envelope from you, we check everything is as required (we may contact you if we require further information) and pass it to the laboratory on the same day.
5. We still attempt to deliver your analysis report by the end of the working day following the day of the receipt of your sample (except Fridays), but it may take up to two working days.
6. A report/certificate on the analysis result is issued regardless of whether or not the material contains asbestos
7. If the analysis shows the material you’ve sampled to contain asbestos, an information sheet relevant to your material is also emailed to you with the analysis report
8. Contact us should you require any further help or advice regarding your sample analysis result by using our website contact form, our Facebook page or our advice helpline. Our advice helpline is open between 11:00 & 15:00 Monday to Thursday
9. Leave us a review on our Facebook page.